Frequently Asked Questions
Have another question? Email us!
The Startup Alliance mission:
Help entrepreneurs succeed, regardless of their location.
Today, entrepreneurship is a global phenomenon, Startup Alliance provides tools and connections to support your entrepreneur’s journey, wherever you are.
Can anybody join?
Of course! All active entrepreneurs are welcome, it doesn’t matter where you are or how much experience you have.
What if I don’t own my own company?
No problem! Join a Company Team and help them grow. Better yet, join one or more Private Alliances.
How does it work?
- Create a profile and showcase your personal traits and startup skills
- If you want, add your company and add your team members
- Use our FREE Company Tools to grow your business
- Maximize your success by joining one or more Private Alliances
What tools are available?
- Tools for Companies:
- Company profile to showcase mission, market, life phase and team
- Private Team Meeting tool
- Company OKR tool
- Company SAKPI tracker
- Tools for Private Alliances:
- Partner company KPI and OKR review and analysis tools
- Distributed Discussion System
- Private Alliance Meeting tool
- Tools for Individual Members:
- Member profile to showcase relevant business skills and personal traits
- Browse private alliances and join those that can help you most
- Browse member profiles to make new contacts
- Send private messages to other members
- Browse company profiles to identify new partner opportunities
What are Company OKRs?
Objectives and Key Results. OKRs are a technique companies use to set and communicate their primary Objectives by focusing on the accomplishment of measurable Key Results. Your Company Team works together to track and achieve their OKRs.
What are Company SAKPIs?
Startup Alliance Key Performance Indicators. Company Teams work to track and optimize our standard set of Key Performance Indicators:
- Capital – Does your company have sufficient operating capital
- Cash flow – Is your company making money
- Differentiation – Does your company have the right secret sauce
- Growth – Is your company growing according to plan
- Product/Market fit – Does the market want what you provide
- Team – Does your company have the people it needs
What about confidential information?
Your confidential information is safe. We maintain several levels of privacy on Startup Alliance. Some parts of Company and Member profiles are publicly visible, other parts require sign-in. The Company OKRs and SAKPIs are only visible to members of the Company Team. Startup Alliance cares about your privacy and the security of your confidential information.