Code of Conduct
We respect each others information
Personal and Company information shared by one member to another is considered confidential unless otherwise specified. Information shared with you shall not be disclosed to any other Startup Alliance member or to anyone else anywhere for any reason.
We’re here to grow and share knowledge
The spirit of Startup Alliance is collaboration and working towards maximizing our own success and that of our fellow members. Reach out to others when you think they can help you. If someone asks you for help, do what you can to provide it.
Follow these Rules at all times:
- Don’t violate the confidentiality of member or company information
- Don’t publish private or confidential information of other members
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help when you need it
- Don’t ignore requests for help when you receive it
- Don’t market products or services provided by yourself or by others
- Don’t troll or make insulting or derogatory comments
- Don’t harass other members in public or in private
- Don’t engage in unethical or unprofessional conduct
- Don’t engage in illegal activities of any sort
Above all, be nice
Being a member of Startup Alliance carries certain responsibilities. The primary responsibility is to be respectful of other members. Another responsibility is to maintain a positive and harassment-free environment for all members regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or nationality.
It comes down to this
If you’re not nice, if you are disrespectful, if you harass other members or break the rules, you will be banned.