Putting Pirate Metrics to Work
Private Alliance Member discussions only visible to the Members.
Inspired by Mastermind Groups, Private Alliances are online gathering places with collaboration tools where you can work privately with a small group of entrepreneurs to ask questions, get answers, organize and attend live events, gain deeper insights and broader perspectives
Follow these best practices to maximize your results:
- Commit to each other and to yourself, stay engaged and pay attention
- Get to know each other, share your victories and challenges in the discussions
- Monitor the discussions, watch for the unread messages icons
- Set meeting agendas and keep your meetings sharply focused.
- Have a leader coordinate meetings and keep the members on track
- Rotate leadership to prevent burn-out and give everyone a chance to participate
- Keep your meetings and discussions aligned with your Private Alliance mission
- Don’t join more than 5 Private Alliances at one time
- If your needs diverge from that mission, join or create another Private Alliance
- Respect your fellow members. Respect their time, their knowledge and their confidential data
- Most of all, follow the Startup Alliance Commitment Pledge
Contact Startup Alliance founder John Knapp for help getting the most out of your Private Alliance.