Legal, IP & corporate structure
Private Alliance Member discussions only visible to the Members.
Inspired by Mastermind Groups, Private Alliances are online gathering places with collaboration tools where you can work privately with a small group of entrepreneurs to ask questions, get answers, organize and attend live events, gain deeper insights and broader perspectives
Follow these best practices to maximize your results:
- Commit to each other and to yourself, stay engaged and pay attention
- Get to know each other, share your victories and challenges in the discussions
- Monitor the discussions, watch for the unread messages icons
- Set meeting agendas and keep your meetings sharply focused.
- Have a leader coordinate meetings and keep the members on track
- Rotate leadership to prevent burn-out and give everyone a chance to participate
- Keep your meetings and discussions aligned with your Private Alliance mission
- Don’t join more than 5 Private Alliances at one time
- If your needs diverge from that mission, join or create another Private Alliance
- Respect your fellow members. Respect their time, their knowledge and their confidential data
- Most of all, follow the Startup Alliance Commitment Pledge
Contact Startup Alliance founder John Knapp for help getting the most out of your Private Alliance.