Code of Conduct
Entrepreneurs working together towards startup success.
We play by “Vegas Rules”
In other words, what happens on Startup Alliance, stays on Startup Alliance. Members are at all times expected to maintain absolute confidentiality in regard to the matters discussed with other members. All personal and company information is to be considered strictly confidential and is not to be disclosed to any other Startup Alliance member or to anyone else anywhere for any reason.
Above all, be nice
Being a member of Startup Alliance carries certain responsibilities. The primary responsibility is to be respectful of other members at all times. Another responsibility is to maintain a harassment-free environment for all members regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or nationality.
These Activities are Forbidden:
- Don’t violate the confidentiality of any member or company information
- Don’t troll or make insulting or derogatory comments
- Don’t harass other members in public or in private
- Don’t make personalized attacks on other members
- Don’t publish private or confidential information of other members
- Don’t engage in unethical or unprofessional conduct
- Don’t explicitly market products or services provided by yourself or by others
It comes down to this
If you’re not nice, if you are disrespectful, if you harass other members or engage in Forbidden Activities, you will be banned.
Learn about privacy on the FAQ.