Code of Conduct
Entrepreneurs working together towards mutual success
Confidentiality is paramount
Members shall maintain absolute confidentiality at all times on all matters discussed with other members. All Personal and Company information is considered to be strictly confidential unless otherwise specified. Information shared with you shall not be disclosed to any other Startup Alliance member or to anyone else anywhere for any reason.
Follow these Rules at all times:
- Don’t violate the confidentiality of any member or company information
- Don’t troll or make insulting or derogatory comments
- Don’t harass other members in public or in private
- Don’t make personalized attacks on other members
- Don’t publish private or confidential information of other members
- Don’t engage in unethical or unprofessional conduct
- Don’t explicitly market products or services provided by yourself or by others
Above all, be nice
Being a member of Startup Alliance carries certain responsibilities. The primary responsibility is to be respectful of other members at all times. Another responsibility is to maintain a harassment-free environment for all members regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or nationality.
It comes down to this
If you’re not nice, if you are disrespectful, if you harass other members or break the rules, you will be banned.